Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Certification Webinar from ATRA

From Jean E. Folkerth, Re.D., CTRS, comes this reminder:

Hello Everyone!
Just a reminder that the special webinar entitled "Certification 101" will be presented on February 17 at 7:00 p.m. EST. This webinar will review the certification process for students. It is at a special price of $25 with unlimited number of students allowed to be in attendance. If you can't make the actual time, know that you can use it on replay but you won't be able to ask questions. There will be NO CEUs given for this webinar. Go to the ATRA website and sign up today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home