Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, December 02, 2010

WSSU Faculty Position Opening

From the ATRAnet Listserv comes this announcement posted by
Jo Ann Coco-Ripp:

The Department of Human Performance and Sport Science in the School of Education and Human Performance at Winston-Salem State University invites applicants for a full time, tenure track position as an Assistant/Associate Professor in the Therapeutic Recreation Program.

Review of applications begins immediately, and applications will be accepted until February 4, 2011. The position begins August 15, 2011.

For more information, contact Search chair, Dr. Jo Ann Coco-Ripp.

Jo Ann Coco-Ripp
Assistant professor
Therapeutic Recreation Program
Winston Salem State University
Office: 336-750-3459
rippjc@wssu.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home