Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

3rd Annual TR South Florida Conference

From Allyson Dedic, CTRS, via the ATRAnet Listserv comes this announcement:

Just a reminder about our 3rd Annual TR South FL Conference that will be held next May in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. The cost for this 3 day conference is only $100! There will be a networking social/vendor exhibit along with many other opportunities to network and meet more professionals.

We already have some great speakers that are very prominent in South Florida and will provide insight to professionals across the country!

We are still accepting speaker proposals, vendor placement and sponsorships! Again, we ask for your help to spread the word to your contacts… it is our vendors and sponsors who keep our costs so low! We also like to promote small businesses and have provided some new opportunities for them to network!

Visit our website at www.whitehallboca.com/conference.html or email/call me directly!

Allyson Dedic, CTRS
561-237-3818
adedic@whitehallboca.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home