Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pettry's Post on Lessons Learned ebook

I would like to thank Danny Pettry, M.S., CTRS, for his post on his Rec Therapy Blog in regard to my book, Lessons Learned, now being available as a Kindle ebook.On November 9th he posted:

Dr. Austin's book is now on the Amazon Kindle
Dr. David Austin's book, Lessons Learned: An open letter to recreational therapy students and practitioners is now on the Amazon - kindle.

I love the kindle and I'm so happy to know I can download it on the kindle now.

I think this is a 5-star/ must-read book for any student in a TR/RT degree program or Recreational Therapist. If you've not done so already -- read this book.

To access Danny's Rec Therapy Blog go to:

http://dannypettry.blogspot.com/2010/11/dr-austins-book-is-now-on-amazon-kindle.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home