Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Lessons Learned now out as Kindle ebook

I just heard from Doug Sanders at Sagamore Publishing that Lessons Learned: An Open Letter to Recreational Therapy Students and Practitioners has been published as a Kindle ebook.

The Kindle ebook version of Lessons Learned is available on Amazon. Just go to Amazon.com and under the "Kindle ebook," search type in "Lessons Learned Austin."

1 Comments:

Blogger Danny Pettry said...

I love the amazon kindle. I find it easier to read. And I'm able to take notes and highlight better, too. I can search for certain key words and kindle will show each page it is found on.

I already have Lessons Learned in paperback. I may give my copy away to a Rec Therapist or student and download it on the kindle.

Danny.

Also -- Ask Charlie Dixon (TR Directory) if he'd feature it in his e-newsletter as a product of the month or something. I feel certain he'd post the amazon link for the book in his newsletter.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home