Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Free RT Resources from IU Library

I joined Professor Marieke Van Puymbroeck in teaching her class at IU Wednesday night. During the class I mentioned the RTV videos and my Glossary were available free of charge via streaming from the IU Library.

I also gave Marieke's students the address for the RT Blog and told them the info on the RTV videos and Glossary would appear on the RT Blog. So here it is.

First, the IU Library offers free access for video streaming any of the 23 Recreation Therapy Videos produced through a federal grant directed by David Austin and coordinated by Deb Getz.

To access the videos go to:
https://scholarworks.iu.edu/dspace/handle/2022/3378

Second, the IU Library allows free access to the Glossary of Recreation Therapy and Occupational Therapy authored by David Austin.

The Glossary is available at:
http://hdl.handle.net/2022/6474

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home