Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Reminder: Instructors' Guide & PowerPoints Available

I know some faculty are getting together their course materials for the fall term. So I wanted to remind you the if you are using Austin's Therapeutic Recreation Processes and Techniques (6th edition) that both an Instructors' Guide and a set of PowerPoint slides that accompany the book are available from Sagamore Publishing.

I truly believe that the Instructor's Guide for Therapeutic Recereation Processes and Techniques (6th edition) is the most complete guide of its type that has been published in our field. In case you adopted the book but haven't gotten the Instructor's Guide, just request it (and the PowerPoint slides) from Sagamore Publishing, Inc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home