Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

ATRAnet Listserv is Really Active

I'm pleased to see that the ATRAnet listserv is really being used. It is being used to seek information and to share information. It has turned out to be just what we need to share communications.

I believe I saw that over 160 individuals have signed up for the listserv. If you haven't signed up for the listserv, you should do so right away. Just go to the ATRA homepage to sign up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danny Pettry said...

I agree.

If you’ve not done so already, you’ve got to join this list-serv.

There are constant updates.

I posted my first response earlier this week. Had been seeking presents from (Utah, N.H., N.C., and O.K.) who are experienced in licensure process for recreational therapists.

Received two emails within an hour from people willing to present.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home