Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Listserv is Being Used Already!

I'm pleased to see that the ATRAnet listserv is already being used. It is just what we need to share communications.

If you haven't signed up for the listserv, you should do so right away. Just go to the ATRA homepage to sign up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danny Pettry said...

I'm very excited about the ATRA Listserve. Think it is wonderful.

Noticed that Dr. Chuck K. had posted about the RT Blog.

Wish more people would follow your blog and post comments.

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home