Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Hoosier Running for ATRA President

I think it is safe to reveal tha Vicki Scott, M.S., CTRS, has been asked to run for ATRA President. She has accepted and will be on the ballot when it comes out.

Vicki is an I.U. alum and has always been one of my favorite RTs.

For those who do not know Vicki, she is with the Hook Rehabilitation Center at Community Hospital North in Indianapolis. She has many years of experience and is a highly respected practitioner who has been a real leader in our profession.

Among the roles she has assumed are serving as on the ATRA Board and serving as the ATRA Treasurer. She is a Founding Member of the Recreation Therapists of Indiana and an orgional member of the Indiana University Clinical Faculty.

I can't think of anyone who is better qualified to serve as ATRA President!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home