Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, April 19, 2010

ATRAnet Listserv Now Available

Thanks to Oklahoma State University's Therapeutic Recreation Program for establishing ATRAnet. The ATRAnet listserv is now available.

To subscribe go to the ATRA website. You will find directions for subscribing to ATRAnet.

A few years ago, ATRA had the ATRA Educators listserv that provided a valuable service to allow regular communications to flow. University faculty used it to announce such things as faculy openings, the availability of grduate assistantships,upcoming workshops and conferences,and available educational resources. I think this new listserv will be equally helpful in allowing rapid communication of information. Thanks ATRA and Oklahoma State University!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home