Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kesgen to Keynote 2011 S-E RT Symposium

I just learned from my friend, Dr. Ed Kesgen, that he has been asked to keynote the 2011 Southeast Recreational Therapy Symposium to be held in May of 2011 in Gatlinburg.

Ed is one of the most dynamic speakers in our profession. I think the Southeast Recreational Therapy Symposium Board has made an excellent selection.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Not sure I agree with you, being I graduated from WCU when Dr. Kesgen ran the dept. Let just say there were some questionable incidents that occurred during his tenure.

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home