Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Anne Binkley Now Retired

My former student and colleague at IU, Anne Binkley, has retired from her position as a professor of therapeutic recreation at her university in Melbourne, Australia.

Anne worked with me in the 1970s to develop the masters' degree program in TR at Indiana. I wish her nothing but the best in her retirement.

1 Comments:

Blogger workleisure said...

Hello
Do you know where Anne Binkley is now? I am trying to contact her. We were long time friends in the Royal Australian Institute of Parks and Recreation. Please reply to
peter@australiaspeoplegardener.com.au
Thank you
Peter

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home