Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lundberg to Speak in Thailand

Neil Lundberg, Ph.D., CTRS, has been asked to speak at universities and hosptials in Thailand. The invitation grew out of a visit by 15 representatives from Thailand who visited BYU last year. As a result of their visit they became excited about possibilities for recreational therapy in Thailand and invited Lundberg to Thailand to speak.

Lundberg plans to take the RTV video, "To Serve a Purpose," with him to show when he speaks in Thailand. The video provides an introduction to recreational therapy and portrays settings in which RT is delivered. This video and all 23 RTV videos are available via streaming from the Indiana University Library at http://scholarworks.iu.edu/dspace/handle/2022/3378

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home