Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

RT Blog Announcement in RTI Newsletter

The following appeared in the recent RTI Newsletter. Please feel free to copy it and include it in any RT newsletters or publications. I'll appreciate getting the word out about the RT Blog.

REMINDER!! RT Blog is Still Going
The RT Blog has been up and running since April of 2006. It now contains over 800 posts on RT. Posts range from local job listings to national and international developments in RT. The RT Blog is managed by the “Hoosier RT.” To check it out go to
http://rt-blog.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Danny Pettry said...

Hi there Dr. Austin,

First, thanks for keeping RT Blog Going. I appreciate it. I check it at least once a week.

I'll be sure to tell other people about it, too. I'll post a quick link to it in my e-newsletter that will be sent out later tonight, too.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home