Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

RTI Conference Preregistration & Program

From the Recreation Therapists of Indiana president Julie Foster, M.S., CTRS, has come a reminder about the upcoming RTI Conference to be held November 12 & 13, 2009, at the Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel in Carmel. Julie reminds us that October 21st is the last day to preregister in order to receive the early registration discount. It is also the last day to receive the special conference room rate from the Renaissance.

Julie also announced that the Conference program is now available. The program features ATRA President Missy Armstrong who will deliver the keynote speach for the Conference. Former ATRA President Bryan McCormick, from IU, is also scheduled to speak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home