Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Regional & State Conferences Coming Up

I just received Charlie Dixon's TR Directory Newsletter. In it he lists several upcoming regional and state RT meetings. I thought I'd pass these on in this post -- and, by the way, thanks to the New England Therapeutic Recreation Association for holding their fall conference on my birthday, October 16th!

The New England Therapeutic Recreation Fall Conference will be held on October 16th in Sturbridge, Mass.

The Illinois Recreation Therapy Association Annual Conference will be October 26 & 27.

The West Virginia Therapeutic Recreation Annual Conference will be held in conjunction with the WVRPA Conference November 3-5 in Charleston, WV.

Information on these conferences can be obtained by going to each organization's website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home