Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Links to RTV Videos

As I have mentioned in previous posts, the Recreation Therapy Videos (RTV) are available to be used in teaching and continuing education. They are available from Indiana University via streaming.

In checking them recently I found a few of the links were broken when I clicked on the titles of certain videos. Most links are okay but some didn't work when I tried them. I've asked the IU Library to check on this and fix any broken links. Hopefully, this will be done soon.

To view any of the 23 RTV videos viewers use the link https://scholarworks.iu.edu/dspace/handle/2022/3378

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home