Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

RTI Conference Preregistration is Now Open

The 2009 Recreation Therapists of Indiana (RTI) Annual Conference will be held November 12 & 13 at the Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel at 11925 N. Meridian St., Carmel, IN 46032.

Preregistration is now open. Register by October 10th to receive a discount. See the RTI webpage for a registration form.

To receive the conference room rate at the Renaissance, call the hotel by October 21st. The number is (317) 816-0777.

Please direct any questions to RTI President Julie Foster at ctrsjulie@embarqmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home