Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, August 06, 2009

RTI Call for Presentations Due September 11th

Recreation Therapists of Indiana President Julie Foster, M.S., CTRS, recently sent out a reminder that those wishing to speak at the RTI Annual Conference in November should get in their proposals by September 11, 2009.

I previously posted the complete outline for presentation proposals on the RT Blog. In case you need additional information, you can contact Julie at her home office number which is 219-279-2652.

I would hope that some of our colleagues from the Dayton/Cincy area will choose to submit proposals. The RTI Conference will be held in the Indianapolis area so it is a relatively short drive over from the Dayton/Cincy area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home