Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

How to Stream RTV Videos

Several individuals have contacted me about streaming the RTV videos. It is relatively simply to view a video -- even I can do it!

To stream an RTV video go to this web link:
https://scholarworks.iu.edu/dspace/handle/2022/3378

Once you get to the address shown you will see titles of 23 videos listed. Click on the title of the video you wish to view.

This will take you to a page for that video. Simply click on the address there to view the video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home