Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

New ADHD Resources Available

From DisabilityInfo.gov an announcment of two publications from the U.S. Department of Education: "Identifying and Treating Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: A Resource for School and Home" and "Teaching Children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: Instructional Strategies and Practices."

These publications address the important issues related to the instruction of children with ADHD. Both publications are available online and can be obtained by going to the web address listed below.

This information has recently been updated, and can be read by visiting this link: http://www.disabilityinfo.gov/digov-public/public/DisplayPage.do?parentFolderId=107

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home