Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

National Walk for Epilepsy is March 28th

The Epilepsy Foundation has announced the Third Annual National Walk for Epilepsy will be held March 28, 2009, on the National Mall in Washington, DC.

For information or to register visit: walkforepilepsy.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home