Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, February 27, 2009

ATRA Mid-Year and Annual Reminders

ATRA just sent out a reminder on the Mid-Year and Annual Conference:

ATRA Mid-Year -- March 22-24, 2009

There's still time to register and book your rooms!
Earn up to 1.55 CEUs

Please consider joining ATRA at our Mid-Year Professional Issues Forum in the Washington DC area. Learn some cutting edge information and visit your legislators during Day on the Hill!

Please note that daily rates have been substantially reduced! Reservations at the Conference Center are not required. Call ATRA for additional information.


ATRA Annual Conference, Minneapolis, MN


Mark your calendars and plan to join us in Minneapolis - October 2-5, 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home