Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

As We Enter 2009, Thanks Again!

Dear RT Blog Reader,

As we enter into 2009, I want to again thank you for your continued interest in RT and the RT Blog.

While only a few tend to comment on posts on the RT Blog, I hear often from a number of you through emails or in person. I want to thank you for the great ideas and suggestions for the RT Blog. In 2009, I will continue to try to share information and ideas with you on the RT Blog.

Best regards,
Hoosier RT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home