Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

PNWATRA Fall Workshop Oct. 17th

From Michael S. Ratliff, CTRS, Director of Therapeutic Recreation at the Oregon State Hospital comes this announcement regarding the Fall Workshop of the Pacific Northwest Therapeutic Recreation Association (PNWATRA):

PNWATRA Fall Workshop

When: October 17, 2008

Time: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Where: Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital
1015 NW 22nd Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97210

http://www.pnwatra.org/ceu.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home