Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Faculty Positions Available

This would seem to be a great time to be a Ph.D. prepared CTRS as faculty openings have recently been announced for Temple University, East Carolina University, and the University of New Hampshire.

I have posted information on the RT Blog on each of these faculty position openings.

These faculty openings are the first to be announced this fall. My guess is that others will follow shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home