Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

University of New Hampshire is "Green"

I recently posted information on colleges and universities with well recognized RT curricula that made the lists of "party schools" and "stone-cold sober schools" annually published by the Princeton Review. One of the party schools was the University of New Hampshire.

It turns out that the University of New Hampshire in Durham has received a second honor from the Princeton Review. In addition to being ranked among the top party schools, the University of New Hampshire made the "Green Rating Honor Roll" recently announced by the Princeton Review.

The Princeton Review's green ratings are based on colleges' environmental-related policies, practices and academic offerings. It is not easy being green -- so hats off to the University of New Hampshire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home