Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Post Number 399

This is the 399th post on the RT Blog -- which means the next post will be number 400! All posts are archieved so you can go back to read any of the 399 posts that have been made.

Many, many people have told me they read the RT Blog. Even in Canada a number of individuals told me they regularly check out the blog.

I have greatly enjoyed keeping up the RT Blog. I only have one regret. That is relatively few comment on the posts. I wish more of you would comment from time to time.

I guess I'll keep the RT Blog going for at least a bit longer. Its been fun doing it. Can't wait to do the next post -- number 400!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home