Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Great Time in Canada

We just got back home tonight following our trip to Canada. We arrived about 2 hours ago...when we were scheduled to come home yesterday. But bad weather in Chicago cancelled our flight yesterday -- so we were rescheduled for today.

The entire trip was just wonderful. In the next day or two, I'll make a post to fill you in on the CTRA Conference in Saint John's and the entire trip. But right now I need to unpack and get some sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home