Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

ATRA in 5 Weeks

I received the following from the ATRA Office and am passing it along....

5 weeks and counting until Milwaukee… If you haven’t already registered, ATRA’s 2007 Annual Conference will be held September 9 – 12, 2007, in downtown Milwaukee. Join recreational therapists from all over the world in Milwaukee, Wisconsin for the 2007 ATRA Annual Conference Investing in The Profession. The conference will be held at the Hyatt Regency Downtown. The conference will offer sessions by national recognized experts and presenters on new interventions, programs, research and advocacy to promote professional development and enhance clinical skills. Specialty tracks and training will be available throughout the conference. Don’t miss this great educational and networking opportunity.

Dawn De Vries, MPA, CTRS
American Therapeutic Recreation Association
Office of Continuing Education and Research
1414 Prince Street, Suite 204
Alexandria VA 22314
p: 703.683.9420
f: 703.683.9431
http://www.atra-tr.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home