Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

RT Openings at Wellstone Regional Hospital

The following position openings were sent to me by Diane Baumann, M.S., CTRS. Diane is one of the top professionals in RT. Here is the announcement:

Wellstone Regional Hospital has openings for two CTRSs, one in adolescent services and one in child services. Wellstone Regional Hospital is a 100 bed behavioral healthcare hospital located in Jeffersonville, IN. It is part of Psychiatric Solutions Inc. which own approximately 90 facilities nation wide. Many opportunities exist for recreational therapists at Wellstone as well as great resources including two art rooms, a kitchen, greenhouse, gym with climbing wall and three static elements and outdoor space. If interested, please send your resume to Diane Baumann at diane.baumann@psysolutions.com

Diane Baumann, MS, CTRS
Director of Regulatory Compliance and Specialized Therapies
Wellstone Regional Hospital
2700 Vissing Park Road
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
812-284-8000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home