Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

"Craft to Heal" Book May Help RTs

I recently ran across an article that mentioned a book by Nancy Monson titled Craft to Heal. The article notes that Monson's book provides information on crafts to help people cope with particular emotions.

On the face of it, the book may be of help to RTs. I'll see about obtaining a copy of the book in order to learn more about its contents. If anyone reading this has read the book it would be great to get your comment on this post. Please let us hear from you should you know about Craft to Heal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home