Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Thanks Charlie Dixon for the TR Directory

For years, Charlie Dixon, MS, CTRS, has been making great contributions to our profession by publishing the Therapeutic Recreation Directory on the web and by distributing the Therapeutic Recreation Directory Newsletter. The Therapeutic Recreation Directory contains scores of resources for RTs, such as job listings, internship listings, activity ideas, and a listing of colleges and universities with RT/TR curricula. For those who haven't already added it to their list of favorites, the address for the Therapeutic Recreaton Directory is http://www.recreationtherapy.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home