Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Recreation Therapists Openings in Indiana

There have been a number of position openings recently listed in Indiana for recreation therapists and rehabilitation therapists (often recreation therapists work under the classification of rehabilitation therapists in Indiana). Openings for RT positions in state government facilities may be found at www.IndianaStateJobs.org

Heather Sedletzeck, CTRS, president of RT Solutions, Inc., has also announced a part-time position opening with her firm for a home based recreation therapist to work in Indianapolis. Heather may be contacted at healtherctrs@ma.rr.com or (812) 878-6872. The web site for Heather's firm is www.rtsolutionsinc.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home