Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, January 29, 2007

SIU has Graduate Assistants for 2007-08

Professor Marjorie Malkin has announced that Southern Illinois University (SIU) will have graduate assistantships available for RT students to work on their master's degrees. This assistantship opportunity is a very good one. SIU has been well known for its graduate program for a number of years and they happen to have an outstanding RT faculty.

The RT program at SIU is in the Department of Health and Recreation. Professor Malkin may be reached at mmalkin@siu.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home