Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Much Discussion on RT/TR Curriculum

Communications using the ATRA educators listserve have been rapid recently. As a result, a group has formed to discuss steps in improving RT/TR university curricula with the intent of developing accrediation standards. Norma Stumbo, Thom Skelko, and Peg Connolly are among those who have organized the group.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Sutherland said...

It's something that really needs to be addressed. I get many interns who are not up to standards! It frightens me!

8:35 PM  
Blogger drivenwide said...

UI's tariffs include a residential Time-of-Use-Rate, Rate RT, which offers seasonal and time-of-use differentiated charges. The average annual charge under Rate RT is about $.11/kWh, or approximately 16% lower than the annual average rate under UI's
residential Rate R, $.13/kWh./5. At present, 1,650 residential customers are served under Rate RT, or less than 1% of UI's
total residential class of approximately 285,000 customers. UI states that all residential customers are eligible to take service under Rate RT. Tr. 4/12/02,pp. 679-685.

-------------------
Bobwilliams
North Carolina Alcohol Addiction Treatment

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home