Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Utah RT in New Department and with New Faculty Member

The realigned College of Health at the University of Utah announces a new Recreational Therapy degree program in the Department of Occupational and Recreational Therapies. The program has received full approval from the Board of Regents and the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU) and will begin offering classes in Fall, 2016. The Department of Occupational and Recreational Therapies is also excited to announce the appointment of Rhonda Nelson, Ph.D., CTRS, MT-BC as a new tenure track faculty member.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home