Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, June 26, 2016

RT Faculty Opening at Clemson

From: Marieke Van Puymbroeck, Ph.D., CTRS, FDRT: Clemson University’s Recreational Therapy program is growing again! We are looking to hire an outstanding assistant/associate professor to join one of the most energetic and exciting programs in the country! We have ~150 undergraduates, 20 MS students, and 13 PhD students (including our brand new online PhD cohort) in RT, and 4 FT RT faculty [3 tenure-line, 1 lecturer]. We also won the Excellence in Education award last year from ATRA. We have so much to be proud of, and it shows! Applications will begin to be reviewed 9/15/16 and will continue until the position is filled. I will be happy to answer any questions related to the position after 7/7/16 (I’m going on vacation!). Please consider joining us! You’ll be glad you did! Cheers, Marieke -- ***--***--***--***-- Marieke Van Puymbroeck, Ph.D., CTRS, FDRT Professor & Recreational Therapy Coordinator Clemson University 128 McGinty Court, 283 Lehotsky Hall Clemson, SC 29634-0735 Ph: 864-656-1189 F: 864-656-2226

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home