Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Seeking Universities with Interest in Internship Site Working with Vets

Tennessee Valley HealthCare System is working on creating a standardized internship program to allow students to come work with Veterans in the Nashville/Murfreesboro, TN area. I would like to reach out to Universities to see who would be interested in a potential partnership. Any university who would like to partner could contact me separately. My contact information is listed below. Thank you in advance, Shannon O’Rawe, CTRS/LRT Recreation Therapist Tennessee Valley VA Healthcare System: VA Nashville Campus 1310 24th Ave S Nashville, TN, 37212 Work: (615) 873 – 6880 Work Cell: (615) 440 - 9461 VA Email: Shannon.O’Rawe@va.gov Alternate Email: vanashvillerectherapy@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home