Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Post Internships and Jobs with ATRA

From Jo-Ellen Ross via ATRAnet: If you have an internship or job opportunity and want to reach students and CTRSs, consider posting your opportunity on ATRA's website. Internship postings are free but need to be posted by a CTRS. Job opportunity postings cost $1.00 for 30 day posting. You do not need to be an ATRA member to post an opportunity or to view internship or job opportunities. Go to ATRA-online.com, go to the right top of page, click on table of contents, and then click on Job and Internship Opportunities. -- Jo-Ellen Ross jrsail@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home