Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Opening at Illinois State University

From Barbara Schlatter,I would like to remind everyone of the position we have open at Illinois State University. The School of Kinesiology and Recreation at Illinois State University is pleased to announce the availability of a nine-month, tenure track position at the assistant/associate professor level in the area of Therapeutic Recreation. Starting date will be August 16, 2015. Initial review of applications will begin September 15, 2014 and will continue until the position is filled. Barbara E. Schlatter Professor and Assistant Director Illinois State University School of Kinesiology and Recreation 250 McCormick Hall Campus Box 5120 Normal, IL 61790-5020 (309) 438-8233

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home