Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

New RT Book Coming Out Soon

I just completed editing the proof pages for a new book -- Recreational Therapy: An Introduction that is being published by Sagamore Publishing. The book should come out as an e-book this fall and the print version will be ready for use in courses during the spring term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home