Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, April 28, 2014

LaRue Carter has Opening

Larue Carter Hospital currently has an opening for a full time Recreational Therapist (RT3). This is a supervisory position. Larue Carter is a psychiatric facility located in Indianapolis that serves both adults and youth. If interested, you may access the job description and apply online through the Indiana Job Bank at www.in.gov using the job code, 589419. The job will be posted until May 6th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home