Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Position Closing Tomorrow!

From Michael S. Ratliff, CTRS: Howdy All, This job posting closes tomorrow. Posting Link:http://goo.gl/5pMKVL We have had a good response. I've enjoyed chatting with interested people about the positions. However, I'd love to see some more CTRS credentaled folks on the canidate list. Please apply or forward to someone who might be interested. Michael S. Ratliff, CTRS Director of Recreational Therapy 2600 Center St NE B02-310 C-27 Salem, Oregon 97301-2682 Cell: (503) 932-8911 RSD Program Manager for Recreational Therapy, and Outdoor Experiential Therapy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home