Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Friday, September 06, 2013

RT Opening in Montana

Position Title: Recreation Therapist *Applications must be received by Midnight Mountain Time on the closing date. Listing Number:11027-13F6 For more information contact: State Agency: Public Health and Human Services Montana State Hospital PO Box 300 Warm Springs, MT 59756 Phone:(406)693-7031 Fax:(406)693-7059 TTY:(406)693-7022 E-mail:tthun@mt.gov or jevans@mt.gov - OR - Local Montana Job Service Workforce Position Number(s): 69131712 Openings: 1 Location(s): Warm Springs Job Status: Full-Time Permanent Shift: Varied Shifts Date Posted: 9/3/2013 Closing Date: Department: Public Health and Human Services Division: AMDD Bureau: Montana State Hospital Union: MEA/MFT Bargaining Unit: 024

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home