Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, August 26, 2013

Call for ATRA Webinars

From Jean Folkerthvia the ATRAnet: Hope you had a good weekend and are planning on a good week. It is that time again when we begin searching for webinars for the next year. Yes, its that time again! Time to think about presenting a webinar. This year we are going to use the ATRA/NCTRC pre-approval process so we will need more information. I will attach the application that is used for this process. This past year we had many excellent sessions. I hope that 2014 will surpass that in quality. I am looking for sessions on geriatrics, psych, rehabilitation, traumatic brain injury, pediatrics, programs for returning service members, interventions, group techniques, evidence based practice, professional issues and any other topics that you think would garner interest and provide new or updated information to the field. If you have an idea and would like to discuss it with me, feel free to call or email me. My phone number is 734-635-9184 and email is jfolkerth@hotmail.com. If you have an idea but don't think you are the one to present on the topic let me know also and if you think you know someone who is qualified, feel free to send them the application. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you. Deadline is August 28, 2013 Jean Folkerth, Re.D., CTRS ATRA Webinar Coordinator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home