Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, September 02, 2013

Instructor's Guide & PowerPoints for TR Processes and Techniques

I just reviewed the Instructor’s Guide and PowerPoint slides for the 7th edition of Therapeutic Recreation Processes and Techniques – and I am very pleased with both the Guide and slides that Sagamore Publishing is making available to those adopting the book. The Instructor’s Guide is the most extensive ever produced for the book. Its 73 pages contain scores of learning activities and 170 multiple-choice questions. Two sets of PowerPoint slides are available. One set of 60 slides contains all tables and figures found in the book. The second set is made up of 316 slides on a wide variety of topics covered within the book. Thus, instructors will have access to more than 375 PowerPoint slides, as well as ideas on how the slides may be employed within suggested classroom learning activities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home