Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Monday, August 05, 2013

Instructional Resources for TR Processes and Techniques

Sagamore Publishing should soon have the Instructor’s Guide available for the 7th edition of Therapeutic Recreation Processes and Techniques. The Guide itself (with over 100 pages) is the most extensive and complete version that has ever been developed for the book. It contains a great number of suggested learning activities, possible student assignments, and test items for every chapter. Sagamore Publishing asked me to develop PowerPoint slides that, along with the Instructor’s Guide, they can make available to those adopting the book. So in addition to PowerPoint slides of all tables and figures that appear in the book, instructors will have access to over 300 PowerPoint slides that can be used in classroom presentations. I am very proud of the 7th edition of Therapeutic Recreation Processes and Techniques and hope you will check it out. I am also appreciative that Sagamore Publishing is making a number of teaching resources available to instructors who adopt the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home