Name:
Location: Indiana, United States

I became a Professor Emeritus after serving 29 years as a recreational therapy faculty member at Indiana University. I'm a long-time Hoosier, having grown up in Hanover, Indiana. My RT practitioner work was in psych/mental health. After completing my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois, my first faculty position was at the University of North Texas. RT has been a wonderful profession for me as I have had the opportunity to serve as an author and national leader.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Guest Editorial in Current Issue of AJRT

Hope you will find and read the Guest Editorial I authored for Volume 12, Number 1 (2013) of the American Journal of Recreation Therapy. The title is "On not taking ourselves seriously as individuals working in a vital profession."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home